Norton antivirus is known to protect your personal or professional computer from any viruses or malware attack. The antivirus software deletes all viruses through scanning your system files and folders. It is also developed in the form of an application to protect your devices from viruses.
Sometimes, you might have faced such viruses in the form of links, pics, gifs, spam emails, etc. but your system was under complete protection by installing Norton antivirus software. Antivirus scans your system all files and folders and deletes viruses from it.
Norton is stopped unexpectedly while checking viruses in your system and showing an error. It is enough for you to feel frustrated. Various technical reasons may have appeared for its occurrence in which you recognize few, and few are unrecognized. No need to think more about it and just follow the given below methods to remove this problem of not scanning. There is also a simple step to fix this issue instantly, i.e. dial Norton Customer Service Number, and it is available 24/7 for your support.
How Will You Identify Norton Error During Quick Scan?
- When a dialogue box is displayed at your system, it means ‘You are at Risk Error Message’.
- It happens when Norton’s quick scan is not completed successfully.
- When you have found the scanner is stopped and not scanning the files.
- It occurs if the server network is down.
- If your personal computer is already attacked by viruses or malicious software preventing Norton quick scan process.
- If your system is not updated with a new and current version.
What Are the Steps To Troubleshoot Norton Scan Issue?
You have to follow the given below procedures to fix this error. Before moving to start with any one of the below-mentioned steps, check your data pack validity and internet connectivity. Antivirus scan issues have happened many times due to poor and unstable internet connectivity. Let’s have a look at the following steps to fix this problem.
- Close all opened programs at your system and restart it.
- Run the whole system scanning once the system is restarted.
- Open the main window and press double-click at the Norton application.
- Tap on the security option and then, tap on Scan.
- Choose the option ‘Full System Scan’ and click at go icon
- Tap at the Finish button once the full system is scanned
- If you are getting an update error in Norton software during the full system scan process
- Check and confirm the option “Run a Scan’ is shown or not, if it is invisible, then, uninstall and reinstall Norton using Norton Removal and Reinstall tool.
The Antivirus quick scan issue is still not removed by following the above steps; then you must contact Norton Helpline Number to remove this scanning issue. This service is available all the time to listen to your queries, and one of its technical executives will handle your problem to provide an accurate and perfect solution. Discuss your issue related to Norton Antivirus Scanning in detail, and you will get hassle-free and quick assistance to fix it.