Norton is an antivirus that provides malware protection against computer viruses, spams, social dangers, identity thefts and other online born threats. If you have installed Norton on your system, you are secured to open any applications and websites in your system.
Sometimes, you try to login your Norton account with a valid user id and password, but it is not opening. Either you lost your password or forgot it. It is a common issue for several Antivirus programs like Norton for forgetting and losing your login password. An instance takes place when someone wishes to change your Norton account password but not authorized to do so. To encounter such an error, you must reset your password by calling Norton Customer Service Number, and you will get immediate assistance by a technical executive to recover Norton password.
Tips to Change Norton Antivirus Password
Norton account password can be recovered by following some steps given below.
- Open your browser and go to your Norton account and click ‘Forgot Password’
- Type your email under the option ‘Having trouble in the signing-in page.’
- Enter same ‘Email Address’ that you have used while creating Norton account or buying Norton product
- Next, press the ‘Continue’ option
- Norton will send an email quoted instructions to recover your password. If you can’t see email in your inbox, check the spam folder
- If your Norton account is still deactivated, create a new account, be in touch with Member Support and Services
- Choose the email sent to you to reset your password and select Recover Norton Account button
- Create a new password for your Norton account
- Tap at the option Update Password
- Finally, click the Continue option to access your Norton account.
Check if your password is recovered and you can access your Norton account. If not, you can move the next step to uninstall and reinstall Norton antivirus.
Uninstall/Reinstall Norton Antivirus
You can recover your Norton Antivirus password by uninstalling and reinstalling Norton antivirus at your system. After reinstalling, create a new account with a new user id and password. Let’s look at the uninstalling and reinstalling steps given below.
- Shut down all the programs running in your system
- ‘Restart’ your computer
- Now, install a tool ‘Norton Remove and Reinstall.’
- Browse the ‘Download Window’ and press the ‘NRnR’ option
- Click ‘Accept’ to approve the license agreement after reading it
- Remove the Norton software from your system after pressing on the option ‘Remove and Reinstall.’
- Now, press ‘Continue’ or ‘Remove’ option
- Tap the ‘Restart Now’ button
- Next, follow on-screen steps to reinstall your Norton software.
If you have faced any trouble with Norton Setup, you must dial Norton Support Number to recover your antivirus password. A technical executive will guide you to get back your lost or forgotten password. It is opened round the clock 24/7 hours to attend your call. Norton team members are generous, experienced, trained and qualified to sort out any issue related to Norton Antivirus. Get your password recovery issue resolved by contacting Norton Antivirus professionals.